Brain feels like candy...

Brain feels like candy...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Its insane, this whole community on the internet. I went on to twitter to search for anglug wedding and found that they are like celebrities... it was awesome. Then I went on to have a quick squiz at all the people that I met at the wedding and seriously.... seriously some of these people have like 1500 followers, and here I was all chuffed with my 3!

So I started to hear about Social media, and I've played on FB and on this blog, you'll see I've written a whopping 2 or 3 posts - thats nothing. You have to go and check out other peoples blogs, I mean they have thier own entire web-site.

Angel has spoken about blogging, twitter, fb and others forever - an I first found FB last year - how lame am I? I still dont know how twitter works, and lets just say this blog thing is also a bit of a challenge.

I've always thought of myself as a bit of a fast learner, but currently I feel like an idiot, and I dont know how to work a black berry.

Technology seems to have this thing against me. I am technologically challenged. Superflygirl has to teach me the ropes.

for now, yours in cluelessness.

Candy

2 comments:

  1. it's really intimidating when you start out! i still feel like a complete noob sometimes and i've been blogging for a couple of years now!

    don't be scared to ask questions!

    enjoy cyberspace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be fine, there's lotsa people to ask for help! Just remember to read and comment on other people's blogs.
    "If you comment, they will come."

    ReplyDelete