Brain feels like candy...

Brain feels like candy...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'M TWITTERATED AND BLOGGENED

Heeeeccc---ticccccccccccccc.... I've got some time today to go and check out the what-nots and who's who's on this new universe - so I discovered some AWESOME blogs, I'll give the names but I dont know how to do the whole thing that when you click on it it takes you there... you know what I'm saying, Jeanette Verseter's one, Female2Female, Sheebee, Living the glugster life and of course, Angelsmind.

How did they get them to look so cool, with little shiz niz links and all.

I think I may give up faster than I attempted to start - KIK

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up. There are lots of people who will offer help. It just takes time.

    If you need any help, I'm on Twitter just DM me @robertbravery

    I'm sure you've been to my blog, there is lots of help there. The Brave Programmer

    On the creating links, let me give you some advice. The easiest way to do it in Blogger is when you are in the blogger text editor. Highlight the word or phrase you want to link. Then look to the menu atop your editor. Look for an icon that looks like a chain link on top a world globe. Right next to T(text color selection icon). Click it. Then either paste your link URL or type it out. Select OK.
    Viola, you have created a link thingy that takes you there.

    The more difficult way is to do it in raw html. I did my blog link above like that. IF you want to learn how, just drop me a line

    ReplyDelete