Brain feels like candy...

Brain feels like candy...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

got me spinning like a top

I'm frazzled, fried and all those words that mean I'm finished. I promised superflygirl that we'd start going to gym this week, monday was a flop, so was tuesday, so I promised with all my heart that Wednesday we'd go. "Set your alarm for 4am - baba" I ordered acting like I'll be up and she wont. Well 4am came and went, and superflygirl was leaning over me tapping me on my arm... Candy... wake up... I battled to focus for a while - and about a brazillian things were going through my head.

When I was concious enough to ask, I said "what is it? What is wrong?" -
She answers with "we're going to gym."
"but it's midnight, whats wrong with you" -
she tells me its 4am - "Same thing" - I answered.

Anyway, I got up, and we were at the gym at 4:45. Once I was there I felt good.

Looooooooooooooooooooong day at work was followed by another gym session -

I'm Kaput!!!

1 comment: